Intestinal parasites are often overlooked as a potential cause of disease in the digestive system and in many other seemingly unrelated health concerns such as headaches, joint pain, mood disorders, insomnia, anxiety, brain fog, and many others.
Therefore parasite treatment options are important to consider, especially in chronic health conditions.
I have a special interest and training in solving gut problems such as IBS, reflux, indigestion, bloating and intestinal parasites. Having researched natural parasite remedies and tried them first on myself, I can tell you it wasn’t easy or pleasant at times. It took a long time to eradicate the parasites and then to repair the gut damage but I succeeded and subsequently helped many clients to get rid of the these unwanted gut dwellers.
The Natural Parasite Cleanse is for you if:
- You have a confirmed parasitic infection with one or more parasites present as detected by the PCR stool test. Most common parasites found in stool tests include Blastocystis hominis, Dientamoeba fragilis, Giardia lamblia, Cryptosporidium parvum. In addition to parasites, the comprehensive stool tests also identify pathogenic bacteria such as H. pylori, Klebsiella, Citrobacter, Enterobacter, Camphylobacter, Clostridium, Yersinia, Shigella; yeasts such as Candida species, and worms.
- You’ve taken a course or multiple courses of antibiotics but still have the parasite(s) confirmed by the re-test and your symptoms didn’t improve or worsened.
- You want to combine the medical approach with natural remedies that support and repair the gut damage resulting from using strong antibiotics
- You want to use natural remedies wherever possible – these have fewer (if any) side effects and are suitable for longer term use.
- You need someone to help you understand your symptoms and then commit to taking specific steps to get rid of the parasites for good
For more information on my treatment approach and steps involved please read my post here.
Find out more about my Natural Parasite Cleanse on the PROGRAMS page.