Who We Are
FYBliss Pty Ltd T/A Naturimedica is a private Australian company founded and managed by Joanna Sochan, Natural Medicine Practitioner. We highly value the strong relationships we have with our clients and their privacy, and will comply with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) 2014 at all times in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
The material on this website is made available for the purpose of providing information to the public. Every effort has been made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate and current.
The intent of the authors is to offer information of a general nature to help you on your quest for good health and wellbeing.
The information herein is not designed to replace the expert and individual medical advice provided by your Health Care Practitioner or Doctor. Is not intended to provide specific medical advice, or to claim to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Nor is it intended to directly or indirectly prescribe the use of any supplements and remedies without consent of your Health Care Practitioner or Doctor. Do not make any adjustments to prescribed medication without their approval.
Do not use the information provided here for diagnosing or self-treating a health problem or disease, or self-prescribing medications, nutritional supplements, diet changes or other treatment. Always speak with your healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal, homeopathic supplements, or using any self-prescribed treatment for a health condition.
Use of the online programs and all information contained in this website is at the sole choice and risk of the reader or participant.
This website is managed and operated in Australia. We do not denote that materials on the website are appropriate for use in other locations.
All material, unless otherwise indicated, is owned by and copyright to Joanna Sochan, FYBliss Pty Ltd t/a Naturimedica. Information from this website and associated files, may be referenced, provided it is fully referenced to Naturimedica and this website (https://www.naturimedica.com). No information may be reproduced in part or whole without prior permission from Joanna Sochan.
If you wish to use any text or images from this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission to do so. If you do not get a reply, or do not get an answer saying that we do allow you to do what you’re requesting, you may not use the text and images.
Optin Forms, Newsletter and Online Questionnaires
All opt in forms and questionnaires on Naturimedica website collect your contact information such as your name, email address, phone number or postal address. This information may be used to send you updates such as newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. By entering your contact information and thus subscribing to receive updates from us, you give consent to receive them via email.
You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in any email we send or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will always treat your information with confidentiality and respect. For more information about our privacy practices please read the information below.
Your personal information will be stored and processed in Australia. Where data is shared with third-party data processors, your data will be recorded, transferred, stored and processed in accordance with their policies, practices and in compliance with their local regulatory laws.
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
1) Information collected
We mostly use the information you provide to make this website more user-friendly and useful to visitors and to monitor site use. Types of information we collect may include:
Information provided by you. Examples include:
- Public content on our website: when you post comments, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Other public interactions with us and other users may include sharing content and asking or answering questions. If such information is shared on a third-party platform, such as a social media site, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and related agreements of that third party.
- Forms, questionnaires and downloads: if you chose to complete any of these online forms on our website, we will collect and store the data you provide us such as your name and email address and any other requested information. If you submit this information via a third-party platform, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and other agreements of that third party.
- User data: when you purchase or are given access to one of our products or programs, you may be required to create a User Account and provide information such as your email address and password.
- Payment data: if you purchase our product or service, we collect certain data about your purchase as necessary to process your request. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our third-party payment processing partners, including your name, credit card number, security code, expiration date, billing address, and post code.
Information collected via tracking technologies
- These tracking technologies are used to measure engagement, make our website easier to use and navigate; and to better understand how to deliver the best experience and customer service for you.
2) Data security
We take all reasonable steps to protect your security when using our website but you should be aware that no transmission of information to and from websites is ever totally secure. Naturimedica excludes all liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any unauthorised access to your personal information. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security. We may store your files in hard copy or electronically in our IT system. These may include Australian-based cloud servers or the servers of third parties based overseas.
We implement a range of physical and electronic security measures to protect the personal information that we hold, including:
- Mandatory password protection on all computers (users are required to change their passwords at regular intervals);
- Hardware encryption on desktops, laptops and portable storage devices;
- Secure hard copy document, electronic storage media and hardware disposal procedures;
- Firewall and antivirus/malware software; and
- Systems and application access controls implemented to restrict access to information (on a need to know basis).
We also have a regular review program to test the security measures in place and identify where changes may be necessary or desirable.
3) Access to information we may hold about you
You can gain access to the information we may hold about you by written request. A request for access to the information we hold about you relating to an inquiry about privacy or to lodge any privacy breach complain should be sent to:
4) Complaints process
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC)
Complaints must be made in writing to:
Director of Compliance
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
GPO Box 5218