Intestinal parasites are often overlooked as a potential cause of disease in the digestive system and in many other seemingly unrelated health concerns such as headaches, joint pain, mood disorders, insomnia, anxiety, brain fog, and many others.
Therefore parasite treatment options are important to consider, especially in chronic health conditions.
I have a special interest and training in solving gut problems such as IBS, reflux, indigestion, bloating and intestinal parasites. Having researched natural parasite remedies and tried them first on myself, I can tell you it wasn’t easy or pleasant at times. It took a long time to eradicate the parasites and then to repair the damage but I succeeded and then helped many clients to recover.
The Natural Parasite Cleanse is for you if:
- You have a confirmed parasitic infection with one or more parasites present as detected by the PCR stool test or CDSA/PCR stool test. Most common parasites found in stool tests include Blastocystis hominis, Dientamoeba fragilis, Giardia lamblia, Cryptosporidium parvum. In addition to parasites, the comprehensive stool tests also identify pathogenic bacteria such as H. pylori, Klebsiella, Citrobacter, Enterobacter, Camphylobacter, Clostridium, Yersinia, Shigella; yeasts such as Candida species, and worms.
- You took a course or multiple courses of antibiotics but still have the parasite(s) confirmed by the re-test and your symptoms didn’t improve or worsened.
- You want to combine the medical approach with natural remedies that support and repair the gut damage resulting from using strong antibiotics. Post antibiotic gut and digestive support is essential to recover and prevent recurrent infections.
- You want to use natural remedies wherever possible – these have fewer (if any) side effects and are suitable for longer term use and addressing the parasites more comprehensively and permanently.
- You need someone to help you understand your symptoms and then help and support you to commit to taking specific steps to get rid of the parasites for good.
By undertaking this Natural Parasite Cleanse program, you can look forward to:
THE NATURAL PARASITE CLEANSE OVERVIEW
This parasite treatment protocol is based on my clinical experience helping clients with parasitic infections for the past five years, as well as researching and studying the most effective natural approaches used by leading practitioners in the field. The treatment is personalised for each person and typically includes the following stages:
- Stage 1: Preparatory (duration: 2-4 weeks)
- Stage 2: Parasite purge (duration: 4-8 weeks)
- Stage 3: Removal of toxins and debris + gut repair + digestive support + immune support (duration: 3-6 months)
Each stage is designed to address the key natural treatment aspects and needs to eliminate the parasites over time. This approach also allows for tailoring any aspect of the treatment for each client, as needed.
THE PROGRAM COMPRISES:
- Four (4) hours of consultation time over three months divided into either 1 hour or 30 minute sessions, as needed. Consultation are conducted either in person in the Sydney or Lake Macquarie clinics or by phone/ Skype. The initial consultation includes thorough symptoms examination, lab test recommendations or review and treatment plan discussion. The blood and other functional tests allow me to laser-focus on your unique biochemistry to identify the key factors impacting your gut imbalances, the immune system etc **.
- Food Compatibility Assessment (valued at $295). This helpful assessment will identify any foods, household and personal care products that trigger inflammation in the body (i.e. not compatible items) as well as the ones which are safe to consume. The findings will provide a solid foundation for your tailored nutrition program. Read more about this test HERE.
- Personalised, holistic therapeutic plan to repair the gut and restore good digestion. The plan is based on three key pillars:
- Nutrition – including a comprehensive nutrition assessment and personalised anti-parasitic nutrition meal plans, recipes, and help with making better food choices when eating out or shopping. This is a major component of the program and is an ongoing activity throughout the program.
- Supplements and anti-parasitic herbs** – these are key to parasite eradication, re-balancing and healing the gut, and re-setting the immune system. The supplements work synergistically with nutritional and lifestyle changes speeding up gut repair and healing.
- Lifestyle modifications including:
- Reducing stress and sleeping better – you’ll get the tools to minimise stresses and maximise sleep to heal faster.
- Emotional support – using emotional release remedies such as Bach flowers and Australian Bush Flowers.
- Encouragement, support, coaching, mentoring and genuine care all the way to enable you successfully and confidently put into practice and sustain the necessary improvements to your diet and lifestyle.
- Handouts, guides, checklists, eBooks specific for parasite eradication, gut health and other areas, as required.
Please note that more comprehensive testing may be needed to identify less common parasites who can cause havoc in the gut but are not detected by ‘standard’ tests. Comprehensive test examples include GI Map (Diagnostic Solutions Lab) or GI Effects (Genova Diagnostics). Read more about these highly accurate tests HERE.
** Please note that the costs of supplements and lab tests are not included in the program’s price.
Monthly payment plans are available.
Where the treatment continues beyond the 3-month period covered by this program, further consultations and advice will be billed on an hourly basis (see information on consultation prices on the Contact page).
Important: For more information on my parasite treatment approach and steps involved please read my detailed post: Parasite treatment considerations: Blastocystis hominis and Dientamoeba fragilis.
START TODAY, ERADICATE THE NASTY GUT PARASITES FOR GOOD!