Intestinal parasites are often overlooked as a potential cause of disease in the digestive system and in many other seemingly unrelated health concerns such as headaches, joint pain, mood disorders, insomnia, anxiety, brain fog, and many others. Therefore parasite treatment options are important to consider, especially in chronic health conditions.
I have a special interest and training in solving gut problems such as IBS, reflux, indigestion, bloating and intestinal parasites. Having researched natural parasite remedies and tried them first on myself, I can tell you it wasn’t easy or pleasant at times. It took a long time to eradicate the parasites and then to repair the damage but I succeeded and then helped many clients as well.
The Natural Parasite Cleanse is for you if:
- You have a confirmed parasitic infection with one or more parasites present as detected by the PCR stool test. Most common parasites found in tests include Blastocystis hominis, Dientamoeba fragilis, Giardia, Cryptosporidium and H. Pylori.
- You’ve taken a course or multiple courses of antibiotics but still have the parasite(s) confirmed by the re-test and your symptoms didn’t improve or worsened.
- You want to combine the medical approach with natural remedies that support and repair the gut damage resulting from using strong antibiotics
- You want to use natural remedies wherever possible – these have fewer (if any) side effects and are suitable for longer term use.
- You need someone to help you understand your symptoms and then commit to taking specific steps to get rid of the parasites for good
By undertaking this Natural Parasite Cleanse program, you can look forward to:
THE NATURAL PARASITE CLEANSE COMPRISES:
- Four (4) hours of consultation time over three months divided into either 1 hour or 30 minute sessions, as needed. Consultation are conducted either in person in the Sydney clinic or by phone/ Skype.
- Initial thorough holistic health assessment and lab testing to identify what I call healing opportunities, otherwise known as health concerns, signs and symptoms. The blood and other functional tests allow me to laser-focus on your unique biochemistry to identify major and/or minor imbalances impacting your sleep quality and duration**. Check out the most common tests I refer for and interpret here.
- Bio-compatibility Food Testing (valued at $295). This helpful test will identify any foods, household and personal care products that you’re reacting to (i.e. not compatible items) as well as the ones which are safe to consume. The test results will provide a solid foundation for designing a tailored nutrition program for you. Read more about this key test here.
- Personalised, holistic treatment plan to repair the organs/ body systems affected by the parasites. The plan is based on three key pillars:
- Nutrition – including a comprehensive nutrition assessment and development of a personalised anti-parasitic nutrition meal plans, recipes, and help with making better food choices when eating out or shopping. This is a major component of the program and is an ongoing activity throughout the program.
- Supplements and herbs** – these are key to parasite eradication, re-balancing and healing the gut, and re-setting the immune system. The supplements work synergistically with nutritional and lifestyle changes speeding up gut repair and healing.
- Lifestyle modifications including:
- Reducing stress and sleeping better – you’ll get the tools and strategies to minimise stresses and maximise sleep to heal quicker. This is a very important element of the program and key to successful elimination of parasites.
- Emotional support – using emotional release remedies such as Bach flowers and Australian Bush Flowers.
- Encouragement, support, coaching, mentoring and genuine care all the way to enable you successfully and confidently put into practice and sustain the required improvements to your diet and lifestyle.
- Handouts, guides, checklists, eBooks specific for parasite eradication, gut health and other areas, as required.
** Please note that the costs of supplements and lab tests are not included in the program’s price. Monthly payment plans are available.
Where the treatment continues beyond the 3-month period covered by this program, further consultations and advice will be billed on an hourly basis (see information on consultation prices on the Contact us page).
Important: For more information on my parasite treatment approach and steps involved read my detailed post Parasite treatment considerations: Blastocystis hominis and Dientamoeba fragilis.
ARE YOU READY TO ERADICATE NASTY GUT PARASITES FOR GOOD?