SLEEP BETTER TONIGHT
How to get a good night’s sleep – a step-by-step blueprint for all struggling with insomnia, fatigue, chronic tiredness or adrenal fatigue
Did you know that sleeping better is one of the most underrated, simple and easy things you CAN do to improve your health fast – starting today?
Make no mistake: There is no way to be and stay healthy without proper sleep, and there is no substitute for it. Having seen many fantastic outcomes of improved sleep in my practice, I was compelled to create this sleep blueprint to give you some common sense things you can do right now to get sounder and more restful sleep tonight.
I won’t be giving you a prescription – no medicine is required here! It’s time for a back-to-basics approach to fixing your sleep problems. Natural remedies, key minerals and vitamins, nutrition modifications and a few lifestyle adjustments are the most reliable and lasting solutions to your sleep problems.
“Sleep Better Tonight” is organised around three “keys” for improved sleep:
- Key #1: Nutrition for better sleep
- Key #2: Sleep patterns reset
- Key #3: Sleep-promoting nutrients
Your benefits of applying the 3 Keys will include:
- Sounder and uninterrupted sleep, feeling rested and relaxed
- Increased energy and vitality, feeling refreshed and invigorated
- Clearer thinking, feeling calmer and less stressed
- 10+ best foods that really help with sleeping longer and deeper, including foods containing sleep inducing melatonin and serotonin, plus recipes
- Top 4 most effective sleep-promoting nutrients (minerals and other natural compounds) that you can get over the counter, including their food sources and dose guidelines
- Top 6 vital nutrition tips to ensure you sleep better and longer
- Top 5 bedtime snack suggestions to balance your blood sugar levels for better sleep
- A step-by-step sleep patterns reset methods and vital tips
- Adrenal fatigue and sleep dysfunction links, health impact, and what to do about it
By applying the strategies presented in this blueprint, you could see initial positive changes in your sleep patterns in about 2-3 weeks.