SLEEPING BETTER WILL IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH FAST – STARTING TODAY!
Did you know that sleeping better is one of the most underrated, simple and easy things you CAN do to improve your health fast – starting today?
Despite its known benefits, sleep is one of the most overlooked aspects of health and vitality. It simply does not get the attention and respect it deserves. I have had many clients who focused on taking the right supplements, eating good food, and exercising regularly, but they didn’t get the results they wanted or expected because they didn’t prioritise getting enough sleep as well.
If you’re currently suffering from insomnia and/or sleep difficulties, especially if they are related to adrenal fatigue, chronic tiredness, sleep disruptions or insomnia, this program will provide you with the tools and skills to sleep better.
When I was experiencing my own significant sleep problems (I suffered from severe adrenal fatigue), I spent time researching and applying various remedies and healing methods to find answers. Since then I’ve helped many of my clients to sleep well again, utilising the following three keys:
- Key #1: Nutrition for better sleep
- Key #2: Sleep patterns reset
- Key #3: Sleep-promoting nutrients
Your benefits of applying the 3 keys will include:
Sounder and uninterrupted sleep, feeling rested and relaxed
Increased energy and vitality, feeling refreshed and invigorated
Clearer thinking, feeling calmer and less stressed
After helping hundreds of clients, I have found that the best results are achieved when both clients and I invest the time to understand their needs and health challenges, and then develop and implement a personalised, step-by-step action plan, implement the changes and finally consolidate them, giving you valuable tools and strategies for self-care in the future. From my clinical experience, the most effective and lasting changes take place over at least 12 weeks of treatment combined with an ongoing support and frequent contact.
Please note that if you are experiencing sleep problems such as insomnia or waking up during the night at a particular time, the first step is to establish the reason(s) for it. These could include metabolic, hormonal or neurotransmitters imbalances. Poor sleep can be a symptom of something more serious going on and thus needs to be investigated rather than suppressed with sleep medications or supplements. This is critical.
THE SLEEP RESET PROGRAM COMPRISES:
- Four (4) hours of consultation time over three months divided into either 1 hour or 30 minute sessions, as needed. Consultation are conducted either in person in the Sydney clinic or by phone/ Skype.
- Initial thorough holistic health assessment and lab testing to identify what I call healing opportunities, otherwise known as health concerns, signs and symptoms. The blood and other functional tests allow me to laser-focus on your unique biochemistry to identify major and/or minor imbalances impacting your sleep quality and duration.** Check out the most common tests I refer for and interpret here.
- Personalised, holistic treatment plan to repair the organs/ body systems negatively affecting your sleep, not merely dealing with your symptoms or worse, suppressing them. The plan is based on three key pillars:
- Nutrition – including a comprehensive nutrition assessment and development of a personalised nutrition guide with detailed meal plans, recipes, and help with making better food choices when eating out or shopping. This is a major component of the program and is an ongoing activity throughout the program.
- Supplements – many of my clients have nutritional deficiencies confirmed by lab testing that interfere with sleep. Therefore the right, well-chosen supplements are an integral part of the treatment. The supplements work synergistically with nutritional and lifestyle changes speeding up your recovery and healing.
- Lifestyle modifications including:
- Reducing stress and correcting sleep habits and patterns – these are the key success elements of this program. Tools and strategies to minimise your stresses and maximise sleep and relaxation on a daily basis.
- Exercise and movement – tailored, simple advice on best forms of exercise for your condition and a level of fitness. In more complex cases I refer clients to fitness practitioners for more detailed approach, where needed.
- Emotional support – truly listening to your feedback, using emotional release remedies such as Bach flowers and Australian Bush Flowers, referrals to counsellors or other health practitioners, as needed.
- Encouragement, coaching, mentoring and genuine care all the way to enable you successfully and confidently put into practice and sustain the required improvements to your diet and lifestyle.
** Please note that the costs of supplements and lab tests are not included in the program’s price. Monthly payment plans are available, if required.
LET’S GET YOU THE SOUND SLEEP YOU NEED AND DESERVE!